MATCHA CHIP SMOOTHIE
1 frozen banana (chopped)
1 heaped tsp Matcha
1/2 cup of Almond or your choice of nut mylk
1/2 cup of ice
1 scoop of pranaon coconut mylk
2 tbs cacao nibs
Handful of greens/spinach (optional)
Add all ingredients, minus the cacao nibs into a blender or NutriBullet.
Blend until you have a smooth + creamy consistency. Add more milk or ice to adjust to desired consistency.
Add the cacao nibs last, pulse a few times to add a yummy crunchy choc-chip smoothie
Top with extra cacao nibs.
And most importantly enjoy 💫
MATCHA SPIRU-LEAN-A BALLS
• 60g raw, unsalted cashews
• 1 tbls Spiralina powder
• 25g coconut mylk Protein powder @pranaon
• 140g Medjool dates, pitted
• 30g desiccated coconut
• 2 tsp Lemon oil
• Juice from one lemon
• 2 tsp Muscle Matcha powder
• 1/4 cup Mixed seeds (I used Flax, sunflower pepitas)
• Pinch of cinnamon and salt
1. Process the cashews and dates first in processor until a sticky crumble forms
2. Next add in the coconut, your fave protein powder, Spiralina powder, Muscle Matcha, cinnamon and salt as well as lemon oil and juice. Blend until all the ingredients are combined
3. I add the seeds last and just pulse them into the mixture to add a little more crunch
4. Divide the mixture into even 30g piles
5. Gently roll the balls in the palm of your hands, and roll in desired toppings.
6. Refrigerate or better yet, freeze for 1/2 hour before serving. Keep the balls in the freezer and have them as you energy pick me up any time!