Matcha & Nutrition
Matcha is a fantastic tool in aiding weightloss, as it burns fat and boosts the metabolism simultaniously. This safe approach is virtually calorie free, and naturally lowers both cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Nutritional benefits of Matcha include:
- Large source of vitamin, cholorphyll and fibre
- 137 times more antioxidants than brewed tea
- Contains EGCG (Epigallocateshin Gallate), which is known for it’s cancer-fighting properties
- Vitamins A, B, C & E in Matcha are linked with a stronger immune system
- Very few calories
- L-theanine enhances the production of serotonin in our bodies, which helps improve our mood. L-theanine increases mental energy and focus while relieving stress
It can be incorporated into a smoothie or protein shake to take on the go, drank cold or served hot. Matcha is a great alternative to coffee, by slowly releasing energy throughout the day, without fuelling your body with nervous energy.
Incorporating Matcha into your daily diet is a simple way to naturally burn fat, and can help with fitness training training by increasing energy and heat production duting both restistance training and cardio. You can even expect to burn up to four times more calories during your workout when you reqularly drink Matcha, making it the ideal workout companion.